- Danny knew about werewolves since before Scott was even bit.
- there will be a strong step-father figure with one of the new characters.
- if Jackson had stayed on, he would have discovered that one of the alphas from the alpha pack had killed his parents.
- the plan was always to bring Kate back. It was actually delayed several seasons.
- Derek was…most likely yes of legal age when he met Kate.
- when asked why Derek was labeled the king of the chessboard and if Stiles and Derek would be talking about it at all in season 4, at the writers’ prompting, Jeff said he couldn’t talk about it.
- there was once a plan to create a spin off show called Beacon Hills that followed the adventure of young Derek. But the executives who planned it are gone now.
- on a separate note, a lot was explained about how creating a show works and why some things happen the way they do and guys, a lot of the Jeff Davis hate is severely misdirected.
- Malia’s immersion into the pack will be incredibly awkward.
- there will be new wolves in town.
- body swapping probably won’t happen.
- we will probably see some of the Martin family past.
- Lydia will be gaining a Banshee mentor/ally.
- we will see new creatures, but not in the way we’ve seen them in previous season.
- one of these creature myths is a small one that comes from the Americas.
- Cora’s character was meant for Erica.
- we will learn more about the Hale past in interesting ways.
- when admitting Stiles into Eichen House, Sheriff Stilinski was ready to sign the papers as “Sheriff”
Yes, I wrote my daughter a letter. And that bastard that made me call him Father took pieces of it, that only Allison would know were from me, and used it to manipulate her, to turn her into something she was never supposed to be. I never wanted her to become me. And it got her killed. I will find that man, and I will kill him. Even if I have to come back from the grave.
- Eaddy Mays (as Victoria Argent)’s very powerful answer to the question of whether or not Victoria actually wrote the letter to Allison (via wolftraps)
Ah. Word for word. Thank you.
I want to bask in this fandom tonight. Reading, watching, appreciating, loving you guys URL.
I’ll go back IRL tomorrow…. maybe.
Thank you, TeenWolfies. (via eaddymays)
Today is Copernicus’s 541th birthday. You may remember Copernicus as the man who said “Hey, what if the Earth went around the sun?” To which the Catholic Church replied “Hey, what if we set you on fire?”
- young Deaton probably made a lot of mistakes, which is why he prefers the learning through figuring it out yourself method.
- Deucalion MIGHT take Ethan back into his pack on a VERY good day.
- Back in the day, Deaton probably had a crush on Talia…and Talia in turn crushed his heart. Jeff’s official instructions were “They have a history together.”
- Seth didn’t know the councilor was his sister until several episodes after they filmed together…and tried to work in a possible romantic interest into their interaction. Our job is to pretend that never happened.
- Brian Patrick Wade’s arm HUGE. Like size of your head huge.
- Had Kali’s and Ennis’ relationship been explored, we probably would have seen that Kali was the one with the power to ground Ennis.
- At this point, Deaton is probably the McCall pack emissary, but Seth hopes Deaton still has a strong allegiance to the remaining Hale pack (he did make a promise to Talia in the past).
Brian took off his jacket and Gideon stole it.